Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 9: Hope

I may be a freak, but I won't bow to you.

Soo...I'm feeling much better today than yesterday, if that's possible. I have been using the advice given in my book, "Your Best Life Now" by Joel Olsteen, and I have had things go my way. I've been able to think clearer, and I am just...happy.

Have you ever felt that way? Just complete solace and peace. I think it's easiest achieved by staring at a dying fire, alone (or holding onto someone special), in complete silence because you don't want to wake the others in the house, and you feel...complete. That's happened to me once. I didn't care if I died that night. I just knew that I was good. I was saved, I had no regrets, and...I was surrounded (metaphorically) by many friends.

I guess I just feel like the barrier between me and God has been lifted or stretched so far that I can see right through it.

I'm learning to appreciate everything I come into contact with, and I'm starting to. My MP3 player busted on the bus yesterday, and I just put it up, didn't obsess about it, so just started talking to my friends. Everything is just a blessing in disguise.

For anyone reading this, take the time to just proclaim your positive future. Just remember that you control your future by your thoughts, and your thought influences your actions, and your actions affect your life. If you just think positively, such as, "I'm gonna date her soon," or "My career WILL start to move along the right tracks," it'll happen. You influence your own future. Remember to thank God afterwards. It'll keep the blessings coming. You just have to accept them.

Still looking for a name for my main character.

And with that, *POOF* I'm gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment