Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 1: The Beginning

Hmph. Wouldn't you know it. After so long, I finally started a blog...so...where to start.

I'm Andrew, and I'll be telling you about my last years as a child going into adulthood.

Day 1:  I walk into my school as a senior today. I don't feel all that different. Well, except for the fact that I made a 30 on my ACT and I have an email from Yale in my inbox. So, I go to my first class, AP Bio. She hands me a packet as big as the book and says it's the syllabus. Wow. So that's where the forest outside the school went...

Anyway, after listening to her explain the first half of the packet, I move to my second class, AP English. Waste of time that class was. All the teacher did was read us some poetry. And they call it a hard class.

Third class...American History. The one junior class I have to take as a senior because I skipped it for Pre-Calc. Well, a couple days later I just swapped it over to AP History, so all's good.

Last class of the day: Journalism. Yep, the reason for the title. I was recruited, and notice that word, RECRUITED as the Techie because of my mad skillz. Seriously, I would walk in the computer class and the teacher would yell, "Get out! You get a hundred! Just please don't hack me!"

Maybe I'm overstating it. Oh well. I was recruited because of my ability to pick up programs like I just got done using them yesterday. I'd master a single set of code in 30 minutes in HTML. And master Photoshop in 45. So, I was good. Got done with the class and noticed all the girls in there (me being the only guy) were staring at me. It must have been my sexy bod and super-spiky hair. Or maybe it was the bit of lettuce stuck to my shirt from lunch...Stupid stain.

Well, I got home, and went to sleep. I mean, everyone knows teenagers need 18 hours of sleep each day. Come on. Well, I'm up for tomorrow.

And with that, *POOF* I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment