Thursday, November 25, 2010

Intermission, Day 2: Rebuilding

It's funny how you find you enjoy your life when you're happy to be alive.

Seriously, I've found, in the last couple of days, I'm extremely happy. I don't know why, but I am. Maybe it's the promise of good things to come. Maybe it's the fact that I finally got done with the script for my next school project. Or maybe it's because I've been thinking about Lydia. Like, a lot. Yep, that's probably it.

So, update on the epic (senior project). I've decided to name it "Thirteen," at least temporarily, and I'm already about a fourth done with it. It's coming together very well, if I may say so.

So, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to ask you a question: how is a guy supposed to ask a girl out on a date?

And with that, *POOF* I'm gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment