Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Intermission, Day 1: Hope

Hey again. I thought I would go through all my older posts, and see how I've changed so far.

Holy crap. I think I either have major mood swings or I'm just always looking down on myself. Or I'm just always overzealous. Hmph.

So, I was reading what I had said about Lydia from so long ago. I guess nothing's really changed (except for the interest meter staying at 7, not 2). She's still staring at me interestedly, and I haven't really been trying to return the favor. I'm going to start that as soon as possible. And, I'm gonna start reading the book again. It seems to have worked before, so maybe it'll work again. And I'll actually make sure she knows it's a date. lol.

But, you know, I'll just have to be positive about it. Wait...I have Allie's number...maybe I can ask her something about her. Yeah, that'll work.

Please give me your prayers that I can stay strong and do this.

And with that, *POOF* I'm gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment